SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Aging
A multi-purpose corrective skin serum to help increase skin’s hyaluronic acid levels
H.A. Intensifier is a multi-beneficial corrective skin serum proven to increase skin’s hyaluronic acid levels through is unique formulation. Created with the purpose of increasing hyaluronic acid levels, this formula contains a high concentration of pure proxylane™, and botanical extracts of licorice root and purple rice to render surface skin hydrated, while simultaneously improve the visible appearance of firmness, smoothness, and facial plumpness. This hyaluronic acid serum may be used as part of a home skincare routine post dermal fillers. Consult your physician for personalized at-home skincare advice.
- Diminishes the appearance of crow’s feet, nasolabial folds (parenthesis around the mouth or laugh lines), and marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth down to chin) for smoother, firmer skin
- Delivers long lasting hydration to visibly improve skin’s surface texture
- Unique serum-gel texture format creates a smooth canvas on skin
- Paraben and dye-free, ideal for all types of skin
- Can be used as home care after dermal fillers; always consult with a physician for individual regimen recommendations
Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in the skin and plays an important role in maintaining moisture over time. This essential molecule has a short lifecycle in skin, with 30-50% degrading every 24 hours. With age, the skin’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid decreases. Production starts to decline in the 20s and this accelerates in the 40s. Decreased production and rapid degradation of hyaluronic acid contribute to clear signs of aging, including decreased firmness, less facial plumpness, and rough texture. Using hyaluronic acid as an anti-aging serum is an effective way to preserve skin’s texture.
While hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrator, the size of the hyaluronic acid molecules are too large for optimal skin absorption. H.A. Intensifier uniquely combines surface-hydrating hyaluronic acid with 10% proxylane™ and an optimal concentration of licorice and purple rice extracts.